If you’re looking for the July Technique Blog Hop, please click here. You don’t want to miss it!
Welcome to the Under the Sea Blog Hop
Thank you for joining us for our Under the Sea adventure with project sure to please even Poseidon, himself! If you arrived here from the talented Pam’s blog you’re in the right place. If not, you might want to start the hop with Connie Can Crop so you don’t miss a thing. This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these amazing crafters in the hop.
We have a WONDERFUL sponsor this month!!
One lucky winner will win this awesome three pack of sequins!
Be sure to check out their shop online HERE
Visit them on Facebook HERE
And their Blog HERE
You can see more pictures in the gallery if you click on the card, but I did want to share with you the surprise fold with this card. The sample card shows the greeting on the front. I didn’t want to cover up all those sea treasures and the back seemed so empty, so I decided to place the greeting there.
Next up is a card I really like, though I’m not quite sure how I’d mail it. I made it using a cut file by Daniela Moscone purchased in the Silhouette store. The top of the card is designed to open. Instead, I secured it with dimensionals and placed the greeting inside the pearl and the sentiment on the back.
When you open the shell, you find the greeting…and a pearl! I found the saying in a search on-line and I think it’s most fitting. You can see more pictures by clicking on the card, but if you don’t want to do that, I’ll share the back says, “That’s my friendship with you.”
And here’s a card which employs acetate to provide a peek inside where the image has been created. I ran the acetate through the Big Shot with the Fancy Fan embossing folder to give it a watery look. The images inside were all created digitally with the By the Sea set by Stampin’ Up. I sure do miss My Digital Studio. If you’d like to make a card similar to this, there’s a tutorial and template on the Hints, Tips & Tutorials page. Look for “By the Tide”.
Well, that’s all for me today…time to swim off to my blogging buddy, Holli. I’ve seen a sneak peek, so I know you’re gonna like what she has in store for you.
And here’s the full line-up in case you become lost at sea:
- Connie – http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/
- Janet – http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
- Alicia – http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
- Sarah – www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
- Pam – http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/
- Kim – http://katydidcards.com/
- Holli – http://sunflowerholli.blogspot.com/
- Miranda – www.nanasscrapspot.com
- Lisa – http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com/
- Christi – https://tranquility1905.blogspot.com/%E2%80%A6/under-sea-blog-hop.ht%E2%80%A6
- Veronica – http://vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com/
- Michelle – http://michellekinder.blogspot.com/
- Ashley – http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com/
- Angela – www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
I also submitted one or more cards to the following challenge:
- Cards und More-Challenge #162 Summer, Beach, Sea